View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 11:48 AM   #5
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Zell - I will be very interested in how this goes. I HAD a non-lighted Amazon cover and I was one of those individuals who experienced the re-booting as a result of the cover. Here's the rub: the Amazon cover was simply the best cover for my Kindle. It fit perfectly, the band kept it closed in my bad and although the leather isn't butta soft, it served my purposes quite well.

I sent my cover back for a full refund and I simply HAVE NOT FOUND a better cover out there. I am trying to wait to see if Amazon comes out with an annoucement that says the covers are good now, but in lieu of that I may end of ordering the same cover again - I echo ALL the comments you made regarding the the various cover options and like you, none of them appeal to me.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote