View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 09:05 AM   #4
macminer
Connoisseur
macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 3, Lenovo Tab 4 8" (formerly many others)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rufoos View Post
I guess all I had to do was to choose the right coding for the text using settings previously unavailable in the older firmware.
It's good to have it sorted out, but the real annoyance is the necessity to apply the settings in evry and each ebook..
As a fellow Polish Jetbook user I can confirm that. If I am using the 0.33g firmware, I must individually choose the proper encoding for books with Central European charsets. The system no longer recognizes them properly. However, when I choose the encoding manually, it stays the same whenever I open the book, even if I also read other books in the meantime.
macminer is offline   Reply With Quote