View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 04:17 PM   #2
JimMcLaren
Addict
JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura HD, Pocketbook 302, Pocketbook 912, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by snapper1 View Post
I have in the past successfully un DRM ed and loaded books in to pocketbook 903.But for some reason (maybe an update) I am having problems downloading with the book cover and when I do download it the title is incorrect and begins CR!------ rubbish .I have tried to convert books, to EPUB in EPUB out which I have done successfully in the past, but it will not convert.The book from Kindle un DRM,s O.K and downloads to read in PB 903 but with a rubbish title and no cover.
We don't normally talk about how to do this on this board. Amazon updated their desktop app so you will have to change too.
JimMcLaren is offline   Reply With Quote