View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 10:33 AM   #15
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
I'm curious about what makes the iPad 2 glass cover leaps and bounds better than iPad 1. I haven't noticed any difference between them (or between the glass covers for iPod Touch and iPhone for that matter). They are all great, but leaps and bounds...?
Well, perhaps only leaps. The new screen is much more rugged and thinner. It will flex a bit without breaking. On a screen this size I am very concerned about the screen breaking. There is a crying need for stronger screens for portable devices and I am encouraged by Apple's work on this. I haven't seen both screens side by side but I have heard the new screen is less reflective with a mat surface.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote