View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 04:08 AM   #2
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBabyProd View Post
My first question is: "Are Image Maps allowed in ePub?"
Yes, image maps are included in the ePUB specification. A different question is whether the reading software supports them, last time I checked, ADE didn't.

Quote:
I am creating iPad versions of our graphic novels and I would like to create a clickable link to our web site from one of the pages. Is this even possible?
Note that links to web sites can never work in devices that have no network capabilities.

Quote:
My second question is: "If possible, how can I do it?"
They can be done by hand, although that's a bit cumbersome: have a look here. There are probably other tools to visually create image maps, the Gimp has one, if I'm not mistaken.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote