View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 09:52 PM   #25
Nyoxi
Connoisseur
Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: Kindle Touch
I've been trying to figure out what you can set in the config.xml that would override the window settings, but didn't find anything relevant. I am not sure if with the level of control you have it is possible.

Although one hack comes to mind. I don't know whether you can put an underscore into the app. name. If yes you may try to name your application com.erez.fullgallery001_PC:N to propagate the PC:N key:value pair into the window title.
Nyoxi is offline   Reply With Quote