View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 05:53 PM   #46
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
I don't see that. When I enter ">" in the Find box and press Count All, it shows the count.
You're okay. It's my stupid eyes - I didn't notice that the count had moved from the left of "Matches Found" to the right.

Quote:
Probably got lost as there wasn't an issue. A quick test shows it's possible to configure the font and size of the text in the Find and Replace boxes, so I'll look at an option to set it. It may be limited in size due to the text box, etc.
That would be a boon! To be able to pick a font and size would be great