View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 09:50 AM   #13
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
JS, I thought the problem was that annieher has an old prs-505 (as I have) and that it isn't recognised by the computer. Mine works fine with Windows 7, I'm not sure what annieher's OS is, but getting the software which was in use when the 505 was the model of the day might be wiser than having software designed for T1 or T2. I use the 2.5 software. It works fine, just won't connect to the Sony store which I don't use anyway.

Last edited by BookCat; 02-07-2013 at 10:27 AM.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote