View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 08:51 AM   #8
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
I just use Notepad Plus to keep track of the books I read. Yeah, it would be nice to be able to copy text into it from a book - I hadn't thought about trying that. Pity it doesn't work.

I have to wait til I finish my current book on my k3 before I transfer over to the PW. My big question now is... what do I do with my beloved k3? I hate to just put it in a drawer somewhere with the rest of my not-being-used electronics.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote