View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 11:34 AM   #114
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese bogart View Post
I think I saw somewhere earlier in this thread about the prices. It really bugs me that in the UK we'll end up paying £30 more this device. As it stands today with the currency exchange it should be $250= £164. I think if I was to buy this I would wait until I was in America and buy it there.
More than half that difference is accounted for by the fact that the UK price includes VAT. Even if you were to buy it in the US, you'd still have to pay VAT when you brought it back to the UK.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote