View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 05:20 AM   #1398
thecookiemommma
Enthusiast
thecookiemommma is a jewel in the roughthecookiemommma is a jewel in the roughthecookiemommma is a jewel in the roughthecookiemommma is a jewel in the roughthecookiemommma is a jewel in the roughthecookiemommma is a jewel in the roughthecookiemommma is a jewel in the roughthecookiemommma is a jewel in the roughthecookiemommma is a jewel in the roughthecookiemommma is a jewel in the roughthecookiemommma is a jewel in the rough

Device: ZTE Grand Max + / HP Slate 7 HD
Jimmi, I've run into a slight problem. It may be a problem with my ereader, and if it is, I'll take it up with them, but I wondered if it wasn't something in the css or something here. I'm mentioning it because it might affect others. I have an android tablet, and I use fbReader to read my fics on it. I download them through the OPDML library in Calibre when I want one that's not already on the tablet, or has been updated. One of my friends has written an amazing series (found at http://archiveofourown.org/series/9905 ) and I wanted to catch up with it. So, I downloaded it onto my fbReader. It seemed to download, but only took a very short time to do so. Come to find out, it only downloaded the first book in the anthology epub. So, I don't know if that's fbReader, FFDL, or some weird mix of the two. I'll notify them, too, just in case it's on their end.
Thanks.
SARA