View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:03 PM   #52
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
I think this is a reviewer to avoid. I bought a Kindle PW for my mother as a gift. It is pretty good for her. There are no slots to add an SD card. The limited choice of fonts doesn't help those with vision problems. The light decreases contrast, which is a problem for some (me), while the Nook does not. The casing is slippery - almost requiring you to buy a case just to hold on to the sucker and not drop it. I'm not saying this device sucks. So far, seems to be a good product. But it certainly does NOT meet everybody's needs nor is it necessarily the best product out there.
What? The nook glow is faded as all get out.
Dragoro is offline   Reply With Quote