View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 04:34 AM   #4
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Hey Guys. I made the move to a Droid X last week and have done a bit of reading on it....not a lot mind you....

I often read as I walk at lunchtime and take my Sony 505 along. I tried it a couple of times with the Droid X this week. The first day was overcast and all was great but in the pure clear sunshine, it really is not usable for reading .... at least not for my eyes. If the screen can be shaded a bit then it's possible to read but at least for me not an enjoyable experience.

The third day I used the Droid X as an mp3 player during my walk.

I have not tried the Kindle App yet.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote