View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 09:44 PM   #693
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
I couldn't agree more! I've had mine for 4 days, and so far the reading experience, IMHO, is superior to my Kindle Paperwhite. Especially the implementation of the light. Is it perfect? Of course not. The software is buggy, but seems to mostly minor issues in the overall scheme of things. And the fact I can manage my book shelves ("Collections" in Kindle-speak) through Calibre with plugins, without needing a jailbreak, is awesome!
I find it stupid to the max that ereader manufacturers seem to mostly ignore Calibre. They could provide an installer that would give Calibre a new skin so it would look unique, and install a plugin to manage their reader. Maybe they could even bundle a slightly adapted Calibre. It would be a nice feature to get the program to people that don't know it already.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote