View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 07:12 AM   #1
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
panmacmillan.com offers DRM-free EVERYTHING

As reported by our own Gary Gibson, panmacmillan.com now offers EPUB ebooks without DRM. I've just bought a few and I can confirm it. The download links are plain unencrypted EPUB files, not .ebx tickets for Digital Editions as provided by BooksOnBoard or Waterstone's.

They also currently offer a 3 ebooks for 2 deal for selected SF and fantasy ebooks. One of the books is Gary's Stealing Light.

The prices could be somewhat lower and selection could be somewhat bigger, but it's still a great start.

P.S. I did not check other formats; it's possible they're DRM-free as well.

Last edited by igorsk; 09-05-2008 at 07:19 AM.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote