View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 09:17 AM   #71
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
I am SO sorry for the belated response, I didn't see a notification of another reply.

Thank you so much for doing these conversions, and maybe you gave me a boost by the file name with v 1.3.6 A. I will be trying this out again with that version, and keeping my fingers crossed.

And thank you for the FeedBooks link. I had downloaded books from there quite some time ago, and they all seemed to be in plain-text, a la Gutenberg. Who knew they have nicely formatted books... (would be nice if they gave a hint how the book looks)

Thank you for the time and trouble, Santa better be generous with you for your good deeds.

GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote