View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 12:52 PM   #9
khourianya
TechnoBookworm
khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Kobo Glo, Kobo Mini
ah - that's the kicker with the Kobos...they only do return for refund if the box is unopened! Hubby could only get me the white/lilac and I ended up sitting with it on my lap for almost an hour, debating wheter I wanted to return it for theblack or not. In the end - I just wanted to play.

Wow - I hadn't thought about he fingerprints issue for the black. You may have a good point for my keeping to a white one. Fingerprints drive me BONKERS!!! and this is a think i will be looking at for hours every day! I think my biggest concern about the white is always wondering if it is going to yellow as it ages....when it was my sony, I never had this worry. Silver doesn't yellow :P
khourianya is offline   Reply With Quote