View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 02:33 PM   #9
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
I think that is exactly the market.

I mean, I don't have the money for it, but thats exactly the sort of laptop I'd want. I don't do a lot of production on my Macbook now - everything big happens on my desktop. My laptop does browsing, light note taking, email, news and works as a secondary display or portable media center occasionally.

For that, the Air works just perfectly. It's light, sleek, and looks beautiful. I think more people than you think use laptops like this - I know if I'm going to spend time working on ANYTHING it won't be on my laptop unless I absolutely have to. But for being on the go, nothing beats it as it gives me access and the usability I need on the go.

So, while I don't plan on buying one I think it's a dandy machine. I'm just pissed its not a tablet.
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote