View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 05:02 AM   #9
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
I only saw the dictionary in my Sony 600 as an extra perk before I owned it, but I use it much more than I thought I would. Of course I didn't read a paperback book with a dictionary always at hand but as long as it's there I use it.

I agree with another poster who said that any other reader I get, a dictionary will be necessary, now that I've gotten used to having one.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote