View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 12:38 PM   #17
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
Actually I'm planning on writing an epub checking library in C++. I'd extend epubcheck, but it's in Java and I can't link to it in Sigil (no, JNI and GCJ/CNI don't count). And I agree, it's very limited in it's current form. All of your arguments stand, although I do think that epubcheck still provides a useful service.

I'm interested in your (and other people's) thoughts on this: what should it check for etc. This project is a couple of months away until I get Sigil to a somewhat more stable state and implement the redesign + a few other major features. But I will start work on this eventually.

I plan on providing separate CLI and GUI applications (very simple things) that will use the library so that people who don't want to use Sigil can still benefit from this project.

Of course, since the lib will be in C++, it could also be easily linked to by applications written in, say, Python.

wooooooo!!!!

of more use would be the specific error found, not some vague error statement which leaves one headscratching ....

again

wwwooooOOOOOOO!!!!
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote