View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 08:31 AM   #1
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Encoding of Emdash

I have been running into a series of PG books encoded in charset=iso-8859-1. The emdash is encoded as #8212 followed by a soft hyphen #173. I go into the PG file in the editor and replace these with #151.

I would like to add this to the Book Cleaner. The emdash seems to be handled by 2.bcf showing:
find what: uni(137)
replace with: uni(151)

I must be mis-interpreting something because I cannot reference uni(137) with the endash.

Would someone point me in the right direction?

Charlie
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote