View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 01:51 PM   #266
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
The New eBooks links works to sort by Added to site. I use this as my main link. I just click on that the sort box doesn't work but it sorts by default the books new to site which is all I use anyway. From there you add filters to your view to narrow down your search. It works really well and is quick.

To see new Audiobooks you still have to browse by genre. That still hasn't been fixed.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote