View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 08:25 AM   #259
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Things I would like to see...

1) I would like a way to track new additions. On the old site, you could click on "New Additions", and it would be sorted by Date added, Title. This way, it was easy to see what was added since the last time I checked.

Now, I'm not sure how they are sorted. When I click on New additions they appear to be sorted by date added. But When I do advanced search, the order is different when I click on sort by Date added (then the new additions).

2) On the book detail page, add the date added to the library.

3) on the holds page, show the number of copies available. Saying there you are "x of y" on the hold list isn't very helpful without the number of copies.

4) On the login page, have "remember me" unchecked.

5) on pages that are showing lists, show the number of people on the waiting list.

And a question: on the FLP site, how do I now get to Freegal music?

Thanks.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote