View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 05:14 AM   #22
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSacredSoul View Post
May I know how long it takes to get an estimate from the time you start your first book?

Also, is the reading speed universal for all books? Lets say I get a time left for reading book A. Will the same reading speed be used to calculate time left for book B too?
If I remember right, it only took maybe a chapter. But that is not staying the same - if you start reading faster or slower, it will adjust. Once it shows the time in one book, it will also show a time in next book.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote