View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 02:14 PM   #383
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoldin View Post
The first book of his I read was House of Suns, which blew me away. His imagination works on a huge scale.
Thanks again. I might get this one as long as it is still on sale over at Tantor Audio (I got Chasm City for 6.99 $ there, too). I have listened a bit more tonight, and I can now see what you mean by "dark and depressing". Not really a pleasant story, but the tension rises, so I'll stay with it.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote