View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 01:52 PM   #379
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopyFrood View Post
I have that in my library but almost didn't get it because I thought that the Pendergast series was losing its punch. I may listen to it, but I may just put it off somemore. And I think I am going to pass on the latest one out.
Me too. I might reread some of the older ones that I liked, but I definitely won't get any more books in this series. I was really disappointed with this one.

Right now, I am listening to Chasm City by Alastair Reynolds. I have a rather hard time with that one, too, though it seems to get more interesting after about 10 hours. It is read by John Lee. It is the first book read by this narrator that I have ever listened to and I think he sounds a bit stilted, but maybe it's just me.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote