View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 01:14 PM   #378
HoopyFrood
Zealot
HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cruz e-reader, 2 Kindles and a Kindle DX, Sanza Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrella View Post
Cold Revenge by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child
A real mess, if you ask me. I used to like the Agent Pendergast series a lot, but I had the impression that the authors are losing their touch. A highly convoluted, unbelievable plot with a few good bits scattered around. I listened to this in German and the narrator didn't do anything to make it better (though he is one of the most prolific narrators of German audiobooks).
I have that in my library but almost didn't get it because I thought that the Pendergast series was losing its punch. I may listen to it, but I may just put it off somemore. And I think I am going to pass on the latest one out.

Thanks for the heads up on that.
HoopyFrood is offline   Reply With Quote