View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 01:05 AM   #19
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
Has anyone tried to redeem a credit at DANL after their membership expired?
Has anyone tried to login at DANL after their membership expired?

I'm having problems doing both. I have to request a pw reset just to get in and then it tries to charge me full price for the book.
If membership expires you lose your credits. If you renew they do not roll over. You could try contacting support to give them back once you renew.

I've never had a problem logging in even after mine expired. I've renewed now but I spent my credits before my membership lapse.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote