View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:19 PM   #86
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossfan2000 View Post
You probably already know this, but Mantano has a cloud sync option, though it is around 9 bucks a year I think. But it would enable you to keep your phone and tablet in sync. I tried the demo and it seemed to work fine. I'm unsure about paying for it now, because I just got my Kobo Mini and think I will end up doing most of my reading on that now (so I wouldn't need to sync my Nexus 7 with my phone anymore).
I use moon+ to keep my ePub books in sync betwwen n7 and phonec. It has Dropbox support t hat works well.
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote