View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 03:57 PM   #82
bossfan2000
Connoisseur
bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iPhone 6+, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Thanks! I'm thinking the Nexus 7 is a better option than the Fire HD for multiple reasons, so once Amazon clears the PW charge from my account I'm going to order one.
I returned my PW and will stick with reading on my Nexus 7. I would recommend installing the Screen Filter app for night reading, as it will let you dim the screen beyond what the Kindle app will by itself. In all honesty, the Nexus 7, using the Screen Filter app, is much easier on my eyes then the KPW (even though I know it should have been the opposite).

If you are familiar with Calibre and know how to "convert" your Kindle content to epub, I would recommend Mantano Reader. I saw a Kobo Touch in your profile (I think). Since both Mantano Reader and the Kobo Touch are both ADE-based, the page numbers will match. In other words, if you are on page 132 on your Kobo Touch, it will also be 132 in the Mantano app.
bossfan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote