View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 02:52 PM   #999
Abtacha
Addict
Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Personally I liked Ghost Story, especially those little things we learn about Bob.
But it certainly feels different than the other books in the series (save Changes perhaps) so I'm not surprised that some found it disappointing.
I guess with Molly Imagination you mean
Spoiler:
the battle in her mind
if so, yes I could have done without the Star Trek theme.
Spoiler:
I've also found her comments about Harry "finally being in her" after he possessed her too blunt for my liking, but I hope for some interesting character development for Molly over the next books with her not being Harry's apprentice anymore.
Abtacha is offline   Reply With Quote