View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 02:41 AM   #3
Papi
Addict
Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle NT, PRS-650
Beware, you protected your email-address but it's visible in your second post, so I would edit that .
Not sure it really matters, but you say you want to send your news via 3G, but the xxxxxxxx@free.kindle.com would transmit only via WiFi if I understood correctly.
I'm not sure the free.kindle.com even exists anymore, with the recent change in personal documents I think this was dropped, and there's only the @free.com address left. Someone will hopefully correct me on this if I'm wrong.
Another cause of the problem could be : in the error log, it seems you use a gmail account, are you sure your login / password is correct ?
Check the preferences in Calibre, where you set you email address you want to send to, you can test it there.
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote