View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 11:41 AM   #25
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I did mention that in the nomination thread and yet it was still nominated. I hope it doesn't win. No way I'll read the first two just to read the third.

There's a big difference between a second book in a trilogy vs a second book in a series. To me, the latter just means they are related and have the same characters and locations... sort of like Star Trek... you can pick up pretty much any one of them, they are all stand alone books.

So, when you say "series" do you mean this is part of a single story or just same settings and characters?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote