View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 11:17 AM   #21
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
Oh, I read that part about figuring out the word, but some actually have a slightly larger vocabulary and are able to use the language with a little more finesse, so even derogative can be more "classy".
That was actually a bit of a Rorschach inkblot -- what word one fills in says a lot about the person doing the filling in. I do find unicorn1's choice of word quite interesting (and not at all the one I had in mind).

Oh, for those following the forum drama at home: EowynCarter disagrees with my opinion about other people's design decisions on certain software, so he's apparently now following me around and disagreeing with me. Don't take it as meaning anything; I don't.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote