View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 04:10 AM   #141
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by andersvinther View Post
Hmmm.... for me it created a little extra window with the epub button in it... not part of the toolbar...

Because it was in the way of the toolbar I closed the epub window... and now I can't open it again... I tried uninstalling and re-installing again... no luck...

How can I open the window with the button to start writer2epub again?

unless somebody has a better suggestion,

1) uninstall the extension.

2) close and restart OOo.

3) reinstall the extension.

4) close and restart OOo writer.

5) when you see the floating toolbar, right click and choose "dock the toolbar" or some such choice. I'm working from memory here.

if the above doesn't work, explore the "view | toolbars" menu after re-installation. Maybe that will allow you to re-open that toolbar.

If I'm way off base, surely others will chime in.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Albert