Thread: PRS-600 WOO-HOO
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 07:14 PM   #6
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
I've only had my PRS-600 a while now and congratulate you on your possession..
I had troubles with my old memory stick (upgraded from PRS-500).. I was forced to salvage all ebooks from the memory stick, delete everything, then reload the books using the Sony software. This worked for me.
I have not tried out the limits of the PRS-600 for ebooks (although it is very tempting and I have plenty of ebooks to do so). Currently I've got 251 on the Reader - either on memory stick or in internal memory.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote