View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 05:24 AM   #1
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
Manga2lrf, how's this quality?

I'm working on a (c#)-program to create books for the sony reader. However, my sony reader is still somewhere at a fedex-building waiting to be delivered, so I can't test how it looks like.

Can you guys help me out by loading this lrf in your reader and see if the quality is good enough to read?

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/att...tid=3712&stc=1

How it was created:
I've used imagemagick to resize, filter and conver the images. I'm using the lanczos filter.
Then all the files are made into a pdf and finally into a lrf with the help of rasterfarian.

I've added some pretty tough samples for testing: Ah my goddess (known for the annoying small fonts), berserk (large fonts, but too many shades) and Gunnm( a lot of dithering and small fonts)
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote