View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 10:18 AM   #15
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
No, I didn't write it. I honestly don't know remember where I got it from - I've had it for years. It's mainly of use for processing PG files. It removes unnecessary line breaks so you get continous paragraphs and will also optionally convert the text file to simple HTML, putting in paragraph tags and replacing simple markup such as _X_ and *X* with italic and bold respectively.

I find it a very useful program; it's normally the tool I start off using when I begin to create a book from a PG text file.
Hi Harry,

if it is freeware I would appreciate a link - can't have too many options for text formatting, although I am finally penetrating the mysteries of SED and AWK.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote