View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 07:33 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
No. Thanks a lot HarryT nonetheless.

I have sorted it in Word as advised. It worked very well. Let's say it is very unsual situation in "my practice", I never encountered this type of files before, although I was aware about it.

P.S.
Is it your software? What other editing does it do?
No, I didn't write it. I honestly don't know remember where I got it from - I've had it for years. It's mainly of use for processing PG files. It removes unnecessary line breaks so you get continous paragraphs and will also optionally convert the text file to simple HTML, putting in paragraph tags and replacing simple markup such as _X_ and *X* with italic and bold respectively.

I find it a very useful program; it's normally the tool I start off using when I begin to create a book from a PG text file.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote