View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 05:55 PM   #608
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Huh? You don't like the way Amazon sells cheap ebooks, and you don't believe in boycotting them since you also buy cat grass. So instead of buying your ebooks from a different vendor with more acceptable (by your standards) prices, you still by them cheap from Amazon?
You still seem to have this boycott if a vendor does anything you don't approve of mindset. Why should I boycott Amazon? I gave up on insisting of perfection a long time ago. I don't mind Amazon selling cheap ebooks, I just don't like Amazon trying to force down the price of quality ebooks to cheap ebook levels. I think that writers that I enjoy reading should be able to make a good living writing. That way they will write more books for me to read.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote