View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 11:24 PM   #8
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by markom View Post
If brightness poses problem to her, for further reduction of brightness she should use native iBooks reader (for reading epubs and pdf's) because other apps are just faking brightness reduction by dimming the colors or do not have brightness controls at all.
I think you would be more frustrated by iBooks than anything. I would recommend Marvin...it has Superb "real" brightness controls, plus excellent control of colors/backgrounds to set it for whatever is easiest on the eyes.

The features on Marvin far outweigh anything on iBooks.....but....you would be limited to ePub format. If tossing a book at Calibre for its very simple conversion is too much, then I would agree with Wolf and go the bluefire/kindle/nook route.

Good luck!
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote