View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 12:45 AM   #26
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Well, on some writing things I do get some respect.
My wife asked me to find a word 2010 doc on her personal notebook this past weekend. I proceeded to hunt around in the MS spaghetti UI to find the "unsaved" word document that wasn't showing up anywhere that she thought to look or that I first looked.
Actually once I familiarized my self with the interface it wasn't too difficult and so I became a hero once again.

It would have been a lot easier with the Word 2000 that I use. I know of very little that Word 2010 adds. 2013 will no doubt be likewise.
Actually I could have added 2010 to my computer. I bought 3 copies of it for just a little more than 1 copy for another computer, but after I saw it, I declined to put i(t) on my machine. It was only later that I read that it would not have worked on my XP machine.

So ask not what MS Windows can do for you.
Ask rather what MS Windows ha(s) done to you lately!

Last edited by frahse; 02-21-2013 at 04:57 PM.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote