View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:20 AM   #5
wildcolor
Enthusiast
wildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: kindle 4nt
Thanks. That is exactly the "DIRECT" answer to my question.

But, yes. I have tried to use the search bar as segguested in the doc. But, there is nothing on the screen that can confirm me what I did (no pop-up window, no warning).

Also, in the doc, it didn't say what things I would see, nor what button I should press after inputing the keywords (;debugOn for example). So, I just typed in ";debugOn", then on the "keyboard" I pressed "the confrim button".

Then nothing happens. I still see the search bar, with 6 buttons below it. (search my items; search kindle store; search google; ........ go to web.

Do I suppose to get anything on the kindle screen after I put "~usbNetwork"? If it is successfully turned on usbNetwork, what can I do to use the VNC viewer? Do I still need to go to ENABLE_DIAGS mode?.....
wildcolor is offline   Reply With Quote