View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 05:53 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by susall View Post
I used my Sony PRS-505 up until recently. I thought I would try listening to MP3 files of a book I was reading at the same time. That worked great, but the battery went down very fast. I expected that part, but what I didn't expect is that now my PRS-505 won't maintain a charge for more than a day or two.

It's constantly discharging the battery. Perhaps the MP3 player is still playing in the background? I don't know how to tell. I've tried going into the utilities to see if the MP3 player is going in the background, but there are no user affordances for this.

Anyone experienced this problem?

-su
What you can do is delete all the MP3 files form your 505. Then you won't have any playing without knowing so.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote