View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 02:35 AM   #18
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlue View Post
I don't agree with that. I had several rejections before I found my first publisher and although they did not include an in depth analysis they did say why they were not interested. One suggested that I try another more suitable publisher and that publisher published my first book.
So far my rejections appear to have been form responses, where I can't even be confident that they got past the covering letter. From what I've read elsewhere, such uninformative rejections are to be expected, if you've received better I can only be envious.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote