View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 08:45 AM   #12
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbait View Post
I expect this tool from January 2010, I think...
BUT WAIT! It is still offered on ION AUDIO dutch site, 149 euros, "Available Mid June 2012"...
more here
That's correct. I've preordered that one a few days ago.

For those not familiar with dutch (or google translate), the dutch division/official dutch reseller of ION (from now on d-ION) is giving the order to produce the book saver.
The HQ flunked the project, because the software is not sufficient.
d-ION believes that the book saver has potential and there are plenty of (very) good and free software available already.

So they are going to sell the book saver in Europe. There were some modifications made, and now the factory has said that it'd be ready for shipping around june 20th.
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote