View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 09:25 PM   #16
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarulf View Post
Hi,
I'm just starting on the last of Glen Cook's Black Company books, Soldier Lives and realized I have read very few fantasy books inspired by Indian culture, myths and beliefs.

All I can think of right now is Robert Silverberg's Majipoor series and Zelazny's Lord of Light. And of those I've actually only read Silverberg and LoL is SF (which Majipoor also is really).

So, any ideas?
I loved the early Black Company books, less so as the series progressed.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote