View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 11:57 AM   #1
AncientGardener
AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
How do you promote your book?

I've finished my first e-book and its on Amazon and i'm proud of it.

Of course unless I do something to attract attention to it, my early retirement recedes into the distance. I can imagine that doing nothing will result in a trickle of sales (there's 21,867 other books in the same category).

I'm going to contact lots of reviewers, magazines, newspapers, etc to get them to write about the book and tell the world. I've built a website too.

What have/would you do to get your precious book noticed?

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-05-2012 at 07:25 AM.
AncientGardener is offline   Reply With Quote