View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 09:41 PM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherman View Post
Interesting. I think mobi was an offshoot somehow of prc back in the day - maybe it was the encrypted version? I barely remember that whole scene. Those were the early days of ebooks, to be sure.
Yes the early days indeed. I have several PRC books still but if it's been that way in the stock Android app then I guess it's been that way for a long time. I nevered noticed it till now.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote