View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 09:59 PM   #5
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Excellent! That was very nice of you to try, Nick. I only know that when I opened the HTML with BD, all of the figures were scaled tiny and I was having to rescale each image while maintaining the aspect ratio. Hopefully, I can avoid that somehow.
I tried using BD to produce a Sony version. While I got it to work, I think those "in the know" could do better. I will post my efforts, with the hopes that someone can improve it. I will include the (source) BD "lastfile" directory in the Sony post.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote